Ngu' (meat) kei (chicken) chou (watery boil )
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 160 kcal
Ingredients for Ngu' (meat) kei (chicken) chou (watery boil )
- › Chicken 100 gms Vegetables (carrot, peas, spring onion, cauliflower, half onion chopped) Ginger 1 inch Garlic 4 pods Green chillies Kaffir lime leaves, basil leaves Black rice 50 gms boiled
1. Method: Pound the below ( do not grind) Lime leave, basil, garlic, ginger, black whole pepper Mix the above pounded masala with chicken along with lime juice and salt. Keep the marinade for atleast an hour. Boil water in a pot and add the marinated chicken. After 10 mins add all the vegetables mentioned. Cover and let it cook for 5 min. The aroma of kaafir lime leaves, basil and the taste is heavenly. Mustard oil (one spoon ) is optional.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!