Navratri Vrat Roti - Oven Baked
• By Nitin Uppal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 983 kcal
Ingredients for Navratri Vrat Roti - Oven Baked
- › For 8 servings
- › Falahari Aata - 130 gms
- › Sabudana - 75 gms
- › One Potato - 170 gms
- › Ghee - 8 gms
- › Carrots - 100 gms
1. Grate Carrots and mix it with boiled potato and pre soaked sabudana. Add spices as per your taste.
2. Mix it with vrat flour and prepare a dough
3. Shape them to make tikki or roti. Bake it in oven for around 8-10 minutes @180 C
4. Brush it with ghee and serve.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!