• By Deepika Jain
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
1:0 Minutes 495 kcal
Ingredients for Navratri Thali
- › For Pulao- Samak ke chawal- 50 grams Potato- 100 grams Spices- Salt, red chilli powder, peppercorns, cumin seeds Oil- 10 grams
- › For Paneer- Paneer- 50 grams Curd- 10 grams Spices- Salt, Pepper Powder
1. For Samak ke chawal- Soak the rice for an hour. Take a pressure cooker. Add 10 grams oil in it. Add cumin seeds for tempering. Add chopped potatoes into it. Add the soaked rice and triple the amount of water. Add salt, red chilli powder and peppercorns. Give it a whistle and your rice is done!
2. For Paneer- Marinate paneer with salt, black pepper and curd. Roast it on a pan on sim flame on all the sides. Your roasted paneer is ready to eat!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!