• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 599 kcal
Ingredients for Naan Bread
- › 120 gm Besan/ Gram Flour
- › 1 tsp Flaxseed Powder
- › 40 gm Greek Yoghurt / Tofu
- › 7 gm Oil
- › Salt
- › Toppings (1/2 tsp Sesame seeds + 1 tsp chopped corriander)
- › 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
- › 100 -120 ml Water
1. In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients besan flour, baking powder, flaxseed powder, salt.
2. Next add in the yoghurt & 5 gm oil and combine well with the dry mixture.
3. Now add the measured water little by little and keep combining together till you get a batter of consistency thicker than a pancacke batter. Make sure there are no lumps.
4. Let this sit for 4-5 mins. In the meantime preheat the oven at 220 c.
5. Baking : Take a baking tray and line with butter paper. With help of a laddle take a portion of batter and pour on the lined baking tray using the laddle spread the batter into oval shape. Now top this up with your choice of toppings. Let it bake for 8-10 mins. Repeat this for the remaining 3 portions. Pan Cooking : Alternatively keep a pan for heating coat with low cal spray and pour out a portion of the batter into the pan spread into oval shape. Top with the topping now cover this with a lid & let in cook on a low flame for 5-7 mins. Flip & cook if needed.
6. Tranfer the baked Naan breads into a serving plate & brush with some oil. Serve hot with your choice of curry. Here I served it with some homemade sprouts curry.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!