• By Shailee N
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 198 kcal
Ingredients for N(a)utty Ande
- › Eggs (3 whites, 1 yellow)
- › Peanuts (7gm)
- › Oil (4 gm)
- › Salt, Pepper, mustard seeds, curry leaves
1. Beat up 3 egg whites, one egg yolk with salt n pepper
2. Place them in moulds of choice for steaming. I have used silicon moulds placed in regular steel cooker for steaming (without cooker lid). Have sufficient water in cooker base to allow cooking.
3. Once it starts seperating from the sides and is no longer liquid It is ready and time to switch off the flame
4. While the steaming is going on, heat oil , put curry leaves, mustard, salt, let splutter and put in the roasted peanuts and mix thoroughly and switch off the flame
5. Place the egg mix in tray and decorate as per choice
6. Put some of the peanut mix tadka over it and some alongside for tasting in the n(a)utty andhe in every bite as you relish your tea/coffee😀
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!