• By Rohit Komal kamle
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 1007 kcal
Ingredients for mutton tandoori
- › 8 Lamb Chops 1 Tsp Red Chili Powder 1.5 Tbsp Tandoori Masala Salt to taste 2 Tbsp curd 1 TSP garlic Paste 1 tsp Lemon juice 1 tsp garam masala
1. Combine all marinade ingredients(Chili powder, salt, curd, garlic paste, garam masala,lemon juice & Tandoori masala) in a large bowl Mix well and tip in the lamb chops Use your hands to coat the chops well and evenly Let the meat marinate for minimum 4 hours in the refrigerator. Cook on a charcoal grill for 15 minutes on both sides for well cooked meat. Serve with thinly sliced red onions and a wedge of lemon
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!