Mustard Garlic Soya
• By Anjali
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:05 Minutes 181 kcal
Ingredients for Mustard Garlic Soya
- › soya granules 40 gms
- › mustard oil 5 gm
- › onion ( optional) 10 gms
- › green chillies, one garlic pod thinly sliced
- › salt, turmeric, chat masala, jeera, mustard powder
1. soak soya granules in hot water and salt
2. meanwhile heat the oil in pan and let it reach to smoking point, once smoking add lots of jeera and thinly sliced garlic, as garlic browns add onion and chillies, roast for few seconds before adding tumeric, now add soya granules ( squeeze all the water) roast for 30 secs and it's ready 😋 sprinkle some chat masala and mustard powder before serving.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!