Mustard Chicken with Coleslaw Salad
• By Dr Namrata Ghusar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 382 kcal
Ingredients for Mustard Chicken with Coleslaw Salad
- › 200gm Chicken
- › 10gm butter, ginger garlic
- › Mustard sauce 5gm,Mayo 5gm,paprika,black pepper , salt, herbs
- › For salad -Cabbage,carrot,cucumber,onion, salt to taste, pepper everything within your macros
1. Heat a oil in pan add ginger garlic paste and chicken slices and let it sauté. Add black pepper,herbs,salt Once it’s slight brown and cooked it’s ready to serve. Add mustard sauce to chicken.
2. For Coleslaw Salad- Add all the chopped veggies together add a dash of lemon juice , salt, pepper and mayo And it’s done.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!