Posted by : Dolan Acharya
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 00:20
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Mustard chicken
1. Heat oil in a pan and add kalonji and green chilli. add one pod of garlic chopped.
2. Add the chicken which was marinated with salt and turmeric and cook it for 5 min.
3. Add 1 spoon of mustard sauce and again cook it for 5 min.
4. Add coconut milk and let the chicken cook in it for another 10 min with occasional stirring.
5. Add green chilli to taste.
6. When the chicken is cooked and gravy is cooked as in pic switch off the flame and serve with white rice.