• By Tanvi Doiphode
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 89 kcal
Ingredients for Mushroom Stroganoff
- › Mushroom
- › Onion, garlic
- › Milk
- › Sour cream/yogurt
1. In a pan, put in chopped onion and garlic and spray will zero calorie oil. Or add butter.
2. Sauté until the onions are brown and the garlic is well cooked.
3. Add in the mushrooms. Sprinkle salt and pepper. And add red chilli powder according to taste..
4. Add a cup of any milk (plant based), and add water. And add sour cream
5. Cook until the mixture is thickened.
6. Ready to serve with rice / pasta!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!