Mushroom Spinach Omlette
• By Dolan Acharya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 248 kcal
Ingredients for Mushroom Spinach Omlette
- › 1. Eggs whole 3 pieces
- › 2. Spinach and mushrooms (not quantified) as per taste
- › 3. Salt, pepper, garlic as per taste
- › 4. Coconut oil 5 ml
- › 5. Onion and tomato. 1 piece each.
- › 6. Chillies
1. 1. Heat 5 ml oil in low flame and stir fry finely chopped onion. I generally dry fry it. 2. Add chopped tomato once the onion turns pink. 3. Add the remaining spices and let it cook in low flame. 4. Add mushrooms chopped and finely chopped spinach and cook for 5 minutes. 5. Switch off the flame and mix the above cooked vegetables in the egg batter. Add salt. Mix well. 6. Pour the batter in the hot tawa and cover to let it turn fluffy.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!