| 1 minute to read
- Mushrooms (200gms), finely chopped
- Milk (150ml), you can add more if you like. I added it as per my macros
- Water (300ml) - not mandatory, add only if you want to change the consistency and you're short on macros
- Oil or butter (7ml/gms)
- Onion (25gms), finely chopped
- Garlic (2 - 3 cloves), finely chopped
- Salt and Black pepper as per taste
Add oil to the pan and sauté the onion and chopped garlic in it till they turn light brown.
Then add the chopped mushrooms to the mix. Stir it well for about 5 - 7 mins till al denté.
Keep aside a spoon of the mix aside for garnishing later.
Put the rest of the sautéed mushroom, onion and garlic in a blender and blend it well. The consistency you wish to keep of the blend is completely upto you.
After blending, transfer the paste to the pan used for sautéing and add the milk and water to it as per your macros.
Add some salt and black pepper to taste and let it simmer for about 5 mins till it thickens a bit.
Once done, garnish it with the spoonful of sautéed mushrooms kept aside and serve it hot. You may add coriander/parsley for garnishing.