• By Mandar Farande
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 607 kcal
Ingredients for Mushroom Pulao
- › Button Mushroom -100 gms
- › Basmati Rice- 100 gms
- › Butter- 20 gms
- › Cumin seeds- 2.5 gms
- › Onion chopped- 100 gms
- › Cinnamon- 2.5 gms
- › Turmeric powder- 5 gms
- › Salt- 5 gms
- › Cardamom- 5.8 gms
- › Cloves-2.5 gms
1. Wash rice and soak on water for half an hour. Drain and keep aside.
2. Melt butter in a pan. Saute jeera. Add onion and cinnamon . Fry for 4-5 mins or till onions turn golden brown.
3. Add rice. Fry for 3-4 minutes while stirring all the time. Add mushrooms, haldi and salt and fry for 2-3 mins
4. Add water, illaichee, laung and tejpatta. Bring it to boil and lower the heat.
5. Cover and cook 10-12 mins or till rice swells and water dries up.
6. Remove from heat. Leave it covered for 8-10 mins. Serve hot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!