• By Ravi Motwani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 144 kcal
Ingredients for mushroom masala
- › cumin powder 1tsp
- › salt as per taste
- › black pepper grounded 1tsp
- › red chilly powder 2tsp
- › lemon juice as per taste
1. Take 200gm mushroom par-boiled.
2. Remove the outer skin of mushroom.
3. Add 10ml mct oil on a nonstick pan with slow flame.
4. Add mushroom and saute for 3 minutes till it turns brownish.
5. Add masalas and saute again for 2 minutes.
6. It's ready to eat.
7. Serve with tomatoes and green chilly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!