Mushroom creamy squid fry
• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 363 kcal
Ingredients for Mushroom creamy squid fry
- › Olive oil 3gm
- › Squids/calamari 200gm
- › Onion 100gm
- › 1 egg yolk boiled
- › 100 ml chopped mushroom
- › 50gm tomato chopped
- › 2 green chillies
1. In a pan, add oil, chillies slit in two and onions. Fry well and add tomato and mushrooms.
2. To bring the cream taste, add a mashed egg yolk.
3. Now add the squids, salt and generous amount of black pepper.
4. Add a tbsp of water and cook covered for 2mins and serve hot. (dont overcook squids).
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!