mushroom and cheese dip
• By Toshi Mago
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 155 kcal
Ingredients for mushroom and cheese dip
- › mushroom 100gm cheese slices 2 onion 50gm bellpeper 50gm butter 2.5ml
1. 1. add 2.5 ml of butter 2. once it's hot add onion and bell pepper and mushroom, 3. let it cook for few minutes and once the mushroom starts to leave water, leave it on stove so that water dries up. add milk and oregano and crushed black pepper 4 let it cook on low flame for 5 minute and then add cheese slice and let it melt on low flame 5. once the cheese melt pour it in a bowl and if you want can add sriracha sauce 6. enjoy the cheesy delight with roti or bread .
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!