• By Ipshita Mukherjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 377 kcal
Ingredients for Murg Badami
- › Chicken 100g
- › Almonds 15g
- › Yogurt 50g
- › Butter 10g
- › Garlic
- › Chili
- › Kashmiri Chili powder
- › Salt
- › Tomato 100g
- › Haldi
- › Garam masala
1. In a blend take tomato, yogurt, peeled almonds, Garlic, chili, Kashmiri red chili, haldi and garam masala and make a purée.
2. In a kadhai add butter and melt it in low flame, now add the purée and let it come on boiling point then add chicken and on medium heat cover and cook..
3. Serve with naan or Roti
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!