Murg Badami Shorba
• By Reshma Raju
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:25 Minutes 367 kcal
Ingredients for Murg Badami Shorba
- › Badam-8gm
- › Chicken-150gm
- › Maida-5gm
- › Butter-5gm
- › coconut milk-25ml
- › Salt, black pepper, garlic,water, coriander leaves as per taste
1. Heat saucepan, boil 1 cup of water
2. Add almonds and cook them for a minute, remove from heat and grind with little water to make paste
3. In a pan add chicken, 2 cups of water with salt and water and bring to boil
4. Once done remove and keep it aside along with stock
5. Next take a pan add butter, add garlic sautee well.
6. Next add maida mix to avoid any lumps then add the almond paste mix well till.water is absorbed.
7. Next add the shredded chicken along with stock, cover and cook for 10 mins.
8. Add coconut milk, coriander leaves and simmer for 2 minutes, adjust salt, black pepper accordingly.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!