Multipurpose Soya paste
• By Saurabh Garg
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 365 kcal
Ingredients for Multipurpose Soya paste
- › Soya flour from Soya chunks-80gm
- › Maida-20gm
- › Ghee-5gm
- › Onion, tomato, garlic, green chilli
1. Here is the recipe guys: Ingredients as per my one day diet: 👉1 Onion , garlic and some green chilles 👉1 Tomato 👉1 cucumber 👉Grinded soya flour from soya chunks- 80gm 👉maida 20gm 👉oil 5gm Recipe: 👉grind onion , garlic and green chilles in mixer and prepare a paste 👉grind tomato in mixer and prepare a paste 👉crush cucumber 👉 Now Put 5gm oil in pan and let it heat for a min. 👉Add musturd oil, Ajwain, Hing 👉Add Onion and garlic paste and let it fry for few minuts… 👉Add tomato paste and then fry again 👉Add other spices(salt, turmeric, red chilli) as per taste 👉Add crushed cocumber and let it fry for few min 👉Add soya and maid in it 👉Add water as per consistency 👉now stirr it well so that this paste absorb all the water. 👉stirr it for around 10mins. 👉You can add water again also if you feel consistency is not good. And tannn.. ur mast vala soya paste is ready. Above ingredients are as per one day meal. I made it in bulk so prepare it for 5-6days minimum.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!