MultigrainBread Corn Sandwich
• By Aishwarya S.K.
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
15:00 Minutes 271 kcal
Ingredients for MultigrainBread Corn Sandwich
- › Corn 100gm Bread 50gm Cheese ( optional.. according to your diet ) Pepper powder Garam Masala Salt
1. Take 1 glass of water & boil with corn & boil for 2 mins till they become tender. Cooking time depends on how much tender corn you will be using. Then strain water from corn completely OR MICROWAVE corn with 2 spoons of water on medium high temperature for 1min. Then strain away extra water
2. Add spice powders & cheese is optional if suggested in your diet & cook for 1 min. .
3. Then heat the breads on both sides on pan for 1min. on medium high flame .
4. Put the corn mixture on the bread .
5. You can serve it directly or put in your sandwich maker
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!