• By Rohan agarwal
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
25 Minutes 105 kcal
Ingredients for multigrain roti/chapati
- › 1/4 cup jowar (white millet) flour 1/4 cup bajra (black millet) flour 1/4 cup whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta) 2 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour) 1/4 cup ragi (nachni / red millet) flour 1/4 cup finely chopped onions 3 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania) 1/4 cup finely chopped tomatoes 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies 1 tsp chilli powder 1/4 tsp turmeric powder (haldi) salt to taste 1/4 tsp peanut oil for greasing 3 tsp peanut oil for cooking
1. To make multigrain roti, combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using approx. 5 tbsp of water. Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside. Take 1 plastic sheet and lightly grease it with oil. Flatten 1 portion of the dough on it and cover with another plastic sheet. Lightly press on the plastic sheet evenly to make a 100 mm. (4”) diameter round. Lift the multigrain roti with the plastic sheets, peel off the top plastic sheet and invert the roti on a hot non-stick tava (griddle). Finally peel off the other plastic sheet as well. Cook, using a little oil, till it is golden brown in colour from both sides. Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more multigrain rotis. Serve the multigrain roti immediately with fresh curds.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!