Multigrain bread poha and eggs
• By Tulika Bhatnagar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 334 kcal
Ingredients for Multigrain bread poha and eggs
- › Multigrain bread x 2 slices
- › Spinach x 100 gm
- › Olive oil x 5ml
- › Eggs x 2
1. Dip the bread slices briefly in water to soften them.
2. Break them into small chunks.
3. Set aside in a bowl.
4. Chop the raw spinach and keep it aside.
5. Add 2.5 ml olive oil to a fry pan and add cumin seeds when the oil warms up.
6. When cumin seeds splutter, add turmeric powder and salt and any other spices you prefer.
7. Add the bread chunks and sauté for some time till the chunks start getting a little crispy. Add salt.
8. Now add the chopped spinach and continue to stir till the poha is cooked.
9. In a separate pan, add the remaining oil and two eggs and toss them into a plain fluffy omelette or scrambled eggs.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!