Multi-Grain Veggie Chilla
• By Apoorv Baghel
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 483 kcal
Ingredients for Multi-Grain Veggie Chilla
- › 1 Whole Egg
- › 50gm Curd
- › 50gm Besan
- › 50gm Oats
- › Veggies of choice
1. In a bowl add besan, grinded oats, 1 egg, curd, veggies, salt, pepper and desired spices. Add water if required. Mix well. Egg is optional. Helps with additional binding.
2. Heat a non stick pan for 4-5 mins and pour the mixture onto the pan.
3. Cook for 3-5 mins on low/medium flame.
4. Flip on other side and cook again for 3-5 mins.
5. Serve on plate with ketchup or sauce of choice.(Additional calories)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!