Multi-Flour Green Cheela
• By Pratichi Dixit
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:15 Minutes 426 kcal
Ingredients for Multi-Flour Green Cheela
- › 35 gram Besan
- › 15 gram Sooji
- › 20 gram Bajra Flour
- › 30 grams spinach
- › 70 grams mixed veggies
- › 1 tsp garlic powder
- › 1/ tsp ajwain seeds
- › Salt to taste
- › 10 gram Olive oil
- › Water as needed
1. In a food processor, coarsely blend the veggies. Then add that to a mixing bowl.
2. Add all the ingredients to the bowl, then add water and mix
3. Heat a non stick pan, cook using the oil on medium heat until both sides are cooked well and dosa/cheela is cooked through.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!