Moongfali Makhana tea time snacks
• By Monika Sharma
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 449 kcal
Ingredients for Moongfali Makhana tea time snacks
- › 50 gram Makhana or foxnuts 25 gram moongfali or peanuts 1tsp ghee or butter as per the choice. Black paper salt as per your choice. I prefer pink Salt or senda namak😀
1. Heat pan, add 1 tsp ghee or butter and then add the foxnuts Stir on medium low till the foxnuts/makhana and peanuts . Add salt and pepper and the roasted foxnuts/makhana Mix well for a few minutes till salt and pepper also coats the foxnuts/makhana Cool completely and store in an airtight container, lasts for 2-3 weeks if you are preparing for a week..
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!