Moong Sprouts Muthiya
• By Narayani
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
3000 Minutes 171 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Sprouts Muthiya
- › Moong Sprouts
- › Semollina
- › Rice flour
- › Salt
- › Coriander powder
- › Red chili powder
- › Oil
- › Sesame seeds
1. lend rice flour, sprouts, garlic and green chilies, with no water to form a paste.
2. Next add semolina, salt, spices, coriander leaves and form a tight dough and refrigerate it for 15 mins In the meantime, boil the water in the steamer. We want it to be boiling. After 15-20 mins, take out the dough and form long tube shapes out of it. Lightly grease the steamer plate and put the dough tubes on it. Steam on high flame for 15-17 minutes. Upon cooling down, cut the dough in small shapes and pan roast these on medium-high flame with some sesame seeds.
3. You can try replacing semolina and rice flour with whey or a mix of all three, I don't have any experience in cooking with whey so I've not used it. Using whey will add to the protein for sure
4. The recipe serves 1
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!