• By YSK
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 470 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dhokla
- › Moong Dal Aata-100gm
- › Dahi-50gm
- › Oil-10gm
- › Green chilli - 1 finely chopped, grated ginger-1tspn, salt to taste and fruit salt - 1tspn
1. Take moong aata in a mixing bowl add beaten dahi and mix well. To the paste add salt,chilli and ginger paste, mix well ensure that there are no lumps and that the batter is of pouring consistency. Add water to the steamer and keep it ready for steaming on a low flame, add 1 tsp of Eno Fruit Salt and 2 tsp of water and mix gently when bubbles begin to form. Pour the batter into the thali which you have greased and spread the batter evenly. Steam it for about 20 minutes till dhokla is ready. To make the tempering:Heat oil in pan, add Til, hing, musturd seeds, curry leaves till it splutter,pour this tempering over the dhokla and spread it evenly Allow the dhokla to cool slightly and cut it into pieces. Garnish with grated coconut.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!