Moong dal with kale rice
• By Nithya
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:30 Minutes 493 kcal
Ingredients for Moong dal with kale rice
- › Coconut oil. - 5 gram Rice. - 70 gram Kale. - 100 gram Moong dal. - 40 gram
1. Step 1: Soak dal for 30 minutes. Step 2: Take a pan and heat a oil in medium flame. Add mustard & jeera seeds to get spluttering. Add onion and cook until it’s become translucent, add tomato with turmeric powder. Step 3: Now add kale, moong dal with salt. Cook for a minute till kale get shrink. Step 4: Mix water in kale to cook dal. Once dal cooked, add Kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera powder as your taste. Step5: Finally, when it’s starting to boil add mashed garlic let it simmer for 15 minutes and turn off the stove. Mix it with destarched rice or chapati.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!