Moong dal Upma
• By Vinaymotamarri
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
25:00 Minutes 402 kcal
Ingredients for Moong dal Upma
- › Moong dal - 90 gms
- › Ghee - 10 gms
1. 1. Soak moong dal over night and then completley drain off the water, thereafter grind it in the mixi without adding any water, remember not to grind it completley as a paste, it should be grinded to the consistency of crumbles. So just turn your mixi regulator to twice or thrice. 2. The above batter should be steamed in the idly moulds for 10-12 mins 3. Now mash those moong dal idlies with your hands 4. Put on your stove, add ghee to the pan and then put some chana dal, jeera, mirchi and ginger paste (feel free to add other spices according to your taste) 5. Now add add the mashed idlies to the above, stir it for some time and then add some corriander and finally squeeze some lemon to it
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!