Moong Dal Pesarattu
• By Ravleen Khera
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:10 Minutes 427 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dal Pesarattu
- › Whole green moong dal soaked for 4-5 hours - 50gms
- › Paneer - 60 gms
- › Onion - 50 gms
- › Garlic chutney- 15 gms
- › 1 green chilli, 1 inch ginger
- › Ghee - 5 gms
1. Soak moong dal for 4-5 hours.
2. Grind the soaked dal with green chilli and ginger to the consistency of a smooth batter. Add water as needed. Add salt to taste.
3. Spread the batter on a hot non stick tawa with 5 gms ghee.
4. Add finely chopped onion, grated paneer, garlic chutney as toppings. Cook on high flame for 2 mins and then sim it down till completely cooked.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!