Moong Dal Parantha
• By DrPreeti Rajput
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:15 Minutes 330 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dal Parantha
- › 1. soya flour 30 g 2. whole wheat flour 20 g 3. kasuri methi 4. Oil 10 g 5. Carom seeds 6. Red pepper powder 7. Left over boiled dal 40 g ( Raw moong dal 15 g) 8. salt as per taste
1. 1. Mix both the flours. 2. Add carom seeds, kasuri methi, salt and pepper. 3. Knead the flour with left over dal and make a soft dough. Let it rest for 5 min. 4. Roll the dough well. 5. Heat the tawa. cook the parantha from both the sides. Apply oil or ghee. yummy Dal parantha is ready!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!