Moong Dal Paniyaram
• By Swati Kapoor
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:40 Minutes 439 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dal Paniyaram
- › Meal for 2- 100gm Dhuli moong dal Onion Capsicum Tomato Curry leaves Green chillies 15gm Ghee or oil Jeera Mustard seeds
1. Soak Dhuli moong dal overnight for 6-8 hrs. Strain and grind the dal into paste. Add water as needed. Add ghee/oil in pan. Add jeera, chopped curry leaves, green chillies, onion, tomato. Roast it for 3-4 mins. Turn the heat off and let it cool. Mix this with dal batter and add salt. Place the appe pan on heat. Add a few drops of oil/ghee or 1 tsp of oil/ghee if you prefer in each mould. Pour the dal batter in the moulds up to 3/4 of the mould. Allow to cook for a few minutes. Turn carefully with a wooden skewer or spoon and let the other side cook. You can flip them once or twice more so that they get cooked evenly. You can also add some more oil if required. When the paniyarams are golden from all sides, remove in a casserole So that they stay warm. Cook in batches this way. Serve with chutney.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!