Moong Dal khichdi with Pan fried Rohi
• By Anupriya sinha
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:25 Minutes 535 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Dal khichdi with Pan fried Rohi
- › Rice - 50 gm Moong dal - 50 gm Rohu - 100 gm Ghee - 2 tbsp Vegetables- 150 gm
1. In a pressure cooker, add rice and dal along with veggies and two cups of water. Add salt and turmeric to it. Cook till 4 whistle done. Fish - Marinate with salt, cumin, turmeric and red chilli powder for 10 mins. Add ghee in a non stick pan, pan fry the fish for 5 min each side. Serve hot. Tip - Khichdi & fish can be cooked in larger quantities to help for consequent meal too.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!