| 1 minute to read
Moong Dal Halwa.
- 1 tin (400g). NESTLÉ MILKMAID SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK
- 1 Cup NESTLÉ GHEE
- 3 Cups ( 450g) NESTLÉ a + NOURISH MILK
- 1Cup (150g) Moong Dal (Dhuli)
- 1/2 tsp Elaichi ( cardamom )
- 2 tbsp Slivered Badam ( Almonds )
- 2 tbsp Kishmish ( Raisins)
- 2 tbsp Pistachios ( Pista ) nuts chopped
Step1 . Clean and soak Moong Dal for 30 minutes, drain and grind to a coarse paste. Heat Nestle Ghee in a kadhai and fry the dal till it turns golden brown, Stirring Constantly.
Step2 . Add Nestle a+ Nourish milk and cook on low flame, stirring continuously, till milk dries up .pour Nestle milkmaid sweetened condensed milk cook, stirring continuously, till the Halwa leaves the side of pan desired consistency is reached.
Step3 . Sprinkle cardamom powder, mix well. Transfer to a bowl.Garnish with Almonds, Rains and Pistachios.
Step4 . Serve the hot Moong Dal Halwa enjoyed with our family.