| 1 minute to read
Moong Dal Bread
- Bread slices - 3
- Moong Dal - 40 gms
- Cheese 30 gms
- Butter 10gms
- Small onion, ginger garlic paste, powdered masalas
1. Soak moong dal overnight in water.
2. Grind moong dal(don't make as liquid as batter)
3. Add onion, ginger garlic paste, salt, aamchur powder, powdered masalas to moong dal paste and mix well
4. Add the mixture on one side of each bread slices
5. Apply butter on other side of bread
6. Shallow fry the bread in pan and serve with chutney of choice.