Moong Daal Chila
• By darshika
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 293 kcal
Ingredients for Moong Daal Chila
- › 60 gm whole moong daal
- › 10 gm chickpea flour
- › Some finely chopped Onion & tomato
- › Spices
- › Coriander
- › Salt & lemon juice
1. Soak 80 gm whole moong daal overnight.
2. Drain water in the morning & grind moong daal in a mixer.
3. Put the grinded moong daal in a bowl & add some chickpea flour & water. Consistency should be like a dosa batter.
4. Put some salt & lemon juice & spices of your choice(chilli powder, black pepper, turmeric etc.)
5. Mix it well & spread it on a hot tawa.
6. Put onion, tomato & coriander (or veggies of your choice) on the upper side of the chilla
7. Cook well from both the sides & its done.
8. They go really well with curd, chutney or pickle.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!