mixed veg/paneer/soya fried rice
• By Unmesha Dhaveji
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 546 kcal
Ingredients for mixed veg/paneer/soya fried rice
- › Soya mince 25 grams
- › Paneer 50 grams
- › Rice 50 grams
- › Mixed veggies 200 grams.
- › Olive oil 10 ml
1. Hence we are attempting a low oil fried food, please use only non stick pan. Chop carrot, capsicum, onion and cabbage and keep aside. Chillies are optional. Prep paneer and or soya mince. (I’d suggest a mix) Pre cook rice and let it cool. You need that bounce in rice for fried rice to taste better. Now, start with 10 ml olive oil or ghee add onions, chillies and sautee. Add cabbage or veggies that need to be cooked. Add soy mince and and simmer for a min or two. Add paneer, carrot and capsicum and sautee for a min. I enjoy capsicum and carrot half cooked so this is upto you. Add a pinch of msg(optional) and salt. Add freshly cracked pepper too at this point. You may use Maggi fried rice masala (optional). Add paneer and rice and sautee until rice absorbs the salt and heats up. Enjoy your fried rice hot. If the fried rice starts to stick or burn, sprinkle water and reduce the flame.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!