Mixed veg cheese sandwich
• By Supriya Raghunandan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:20 Minutes 355 kcal
Ingredients for Mixed veg cheese sandwich
- › White bread - 2 slices cheese slices - 2 Green-Red-yellow bell peppers - 30gms onion - 50gms Red cabbage - 10gms Sweet Corn - 10gms Baby corn - 10gms Butter - 5gms Tomato ketchup - 2 Tbspn Cumin seeds - Half a spoon Green chillies - 2
1. Heat butter in a pan, cumin seeds. Add onions and saute till golden brown. Add green chillies and saute. Add all veggies and salt to taste. Add any spices or masala for flavour. cover and cook for 3 mins Toast the bread slices on both sides smear any chutney of your choice on top, add cooked veggies and cheese slices. cover and cook on both sides on medium flame for a minute. Serve with tomato ketchup.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!