mixed spring rice with cucumber raita
• By Sneha prasad
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 782 kcal
Ingredients for mixed spring rice with cucumber raita
- › chicken boneless 200g
- › ghee 15g
- › rice 60g
- › green veggies 100g
- › curd 100g
- › onion
- › cumin seeds
- › asafoetida
- › green chillies
- › turmeric powder
- › garam masala
- › salt
1. Marinate the chicken with turmeric powder, chill Powder, garam masala, salt and ginger galic paste. keep for an hour or two.
2. Heat the pan with 5g of ghee and roast the chicken untill cooked and keep aside
3. In another pan, use the remaining ghee, and add cumin seeds, asafoetida, green chillies. saute for 30 seconds. Add finely chopped onion. saute for 1 mins.
4. Add green vegetables of your choice. I added cauliflower and spinach. saute in low flame untill cooked. add remaining spices and salt.
5. Add cooked rice and chicken and mix them well
6. For the raita, grate cucumber and add curd. Add salt, chat masala, pepper powder and red chilli powder as per taste and mix well.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!