Mixed herbs paneer & bell peppers salad
• By Mrudula Pawar
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:20 Minutes 157 kcal
Ingredients for Mixed herbs paneer & bell peppers salad
- › Plain/ flavored paneer-50 g
- › Bell peppers -yellow & red
- › Mixed herbs , chilli flakes
- › Olive oil/ salad oil-1/2 tsp
- › Lemon juice-1/2 tsp
- › Salt
- › Cucumber
1. Warm or lightly toast paneer (If using homemade, add herbs before setting it)
2. Mix olive oil,lemon juice,mixed herbs,salt
3. Brush this herbs mixture on cucumber,peppers & paneer ( if you are using plain)
4. Arrange as you like , enjoy!!
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!