Mix Dal Appe
• By Renuka Kulkarni
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:20 Minutes 205 kcal
Ingredients for Mix Dal Appe
- › Mix Dal - 40gm Oil - 7.5 gm fresh Spinach, Coriender
1. 1. Soak daal overnight
2. 2. Grind the soaked daal along with fresh spinach and coriender along with green chillies, jeera powder and salt
3. 3. Add water if required to make it to idli batter consistency.
4. 4. Right before adding the batter to pan, add 1/4th tsp of eno fruit salt. The batter becomes fluffy.
5. 5. In appe pan, apply oil with silicon brush. Pour batter in pan. cover the lid and cook for about 2-3 minutes
6. 6. Remove the lid. apply little oil on top of all appe and flip them. let all cook for a while.
7. 7. serve them hot along with green chutney or tomato ketchup as per your choice n macros.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!