Minty Chicken Drumsticks
• By Meghana Narayan
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:35 Minutes 466 kcal
Ingredients for Minty Chicken Drumsticks
- › 4 Chicken Leg pieces
- › 50 gm Corriander leaves
- › 25 gm Mint leaves
- › 15 gm Green Chillies
- › 10 gm Ginger Garlic Paste
- › Low cal cooking spray
- › 6 Peppercorns
- › Salt
1. Add in everything except the chicken into a blender and grind to a smooth paste.
2. Clean the chicken and make some gashes.
3. Coat the chicken with the paste and place it in a lined baking tray. Coat with some cooking spray
4. Bake at 210 degrees for 30 mins. Flip the pieces in between to cook evenly.
5. Serve it with a dip of your choice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!