MINT CORIANDER CHUTNEY
• By Deepika Singh
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 59 kcal
Ingredients for MINT CORIANDER CHUTNEY
- › Fresh Mint leaves : 2 bunches ( 87 gm)
- › Fresh coriander/cilantro (dhania) leaves : one bunch (21gm)
- › Two Green chillies (4gm)
- › 4-5 Garlic cloves (5gm)
- › 1-2 small pieces of Raw mango or half tomato (optional)
- › 1 tsp lemon juice
- › 1-2 tsp water
- › Salt to taste
1. Put all the ingredients in a chutney jar (grinder) and grind them.
2. Check and if you find it too thick, add little water to get the desired consistency.
3. Store in a airtight container, refrigerate and use when required. This can be stored for 3-4 days in the refrigerator.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!