Mint and Tofu Tacos
• By Deeprekha.rajpoot
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:10 Minutes 199 kcal
Ingredients for Mint and Tofu Tacos
- › 25g Wheat flour
- › 5g ghee
- › 2Tbsp Mint puree
- › 110g Tofu, cut into this slices
- › 20 g Cabbage ,cut into small slices
- › 20 g Capsicum ,cut into small pieces
- › 20 Tomatoes in cubes
- › 1/4 tsp salt
- › 1/4 tsp pepper
- › 1tsp Mint chutney
- › 1 Tbsp coconut cream
1. Heat pan and take 5g butter in it
2. Add tofu and stir fry till light pink on both sides
3. Add vegetables and stir fry them too
4. Add salt and pepper and stir for another 1 min
5. For Mint Tacos :
6. Take 25g wheat flour and add pinch of salt, green chilli and mint puree.
7. Mix little water if required and make a dough.
8. Use rolling pin and make small puri shaped roti and bake it on tava and apply 1g ghee on both sides till chrisp
9. Keep it on the plate
10. Place stir fried vegetables and tofu on half side of taco and add mint chutney on the top.
11. Then put tomato cubes and 1Tbsp of coconut cream. Cover with other half of taco
12. And Enjoy with cup of coffee🙂
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!