Mint and chilli chicken
• By Sahitya Kesarapu
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
30:00 Minutes 1110 kcal
Ingredients for Mint and chilli chicken
- › mint - hand full Green chilli -4 Garam masala- 1 tea spoon salt - 1 tea spoon corriander- 1/2 hand full onion- half chicken boneless 150gms olive oil -10 gms ginger and garlic paste
2. 1. Take tawa and put olive oil.
3. 2. Add chicken to it. keep it till the water is out from the chicken, add salt.
4. 3. while the chicken is cooking, make a paste of mint, chilliies, corriander, ginger and garlic paste, garam masala-.
5. 4.once the chicken is cooked, put this paste and add some water.
6. 5. Adjust the salt and let it be for more 10 mins till the gravy becomes thick.
7. 6. Yummy Mint chicken is ready.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!