| 1 minute to read
Mint and chilli chicken
- mint - hand full Green chilli -4 Garam masala- 1 tea spoon salt - 1 tea spoon corriander- 1/2 hand full onion- half chicken boneless 150gms olive oil -10 gms ginger and garlic paste
1. Take tawa and put olive oil.
2. Add chicken to it. keep it till the water is out from the chicken, add salt.
3. while the chicken is cooking, make a paste of mint, chilliies, corriander, ginger and garlic paste, garam masala-.
4.once the chicken is cooked, put this paste and add some water.
5. Adjust the salt and let it be for more 10 mins till the gravy becomes thick.
6. Yummy Mint chicken is ready.