Mint and chilli chicken
Posted by : Sahitya Kesarapu
- Food Type : Nonveg
- Cook Time : 30:00
- Cuisine : Indian
How to make Mint and chilli chicken
1. Take tawa and put olive oil.
2. Add chicken to it. keep it till the water is out from the chicken, add salt.
3. while the chicken is cooking, make a paste of mint, chilliies, corriander, ginger and garlic paste, garam masala-.
4.once the chicken is cooked, put this paste and add some water.
5. Adjust the salt and let it be for more 10 mins till the gravy becomes thick.
6. Yummy Mint chicken is ready.