Mini Protein Chocolate Brownies
• By Vaishnavi
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
0:45 Minutes 80 kcal
Ingredients for Mini Protein Chocolate Brownies
- › Dry ingredients Flour - 50gm Vanilla whey protein - 30gm coco powder - 40gm Sweetner ( I used trivia) - 50gm Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- › Wet ingredients Dark chocolate melted - 45gm Low fat yogurt - 250ml skim milk- 100-150ml Raspberry/other berries
1. Step1. Pre heat your oven at 180deg, and line a tin or cupcake mould
2. Step 2. Mix all the dry ingredients, once combined add in all the wet ingredients.
3. Step 3. Pour it all out in the moulds and add your favourite fruit in each mould.
4. Step 4. Bake it for 25-30min :)) but keep an eye from 20min, just to not over cook it. ❤️
5. Notes. The whole batch made me around 12 mini brownie cupcakes :) I've topped it with yogurt+ whey protein powder mixture :)) calories for cupcakes are excluding the Yogurt topping! with the topping it will come upto Calories: 106kcl P: 7.5 C : 12 F : 3.2 Enjoy ❤️
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!