Mini French Toast
• By Ashriya Bhardwaj
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
:10 Minutes 201 kcal
Ingredients for Mini French Toast
- › 2 eggs
- › 1 spoon of milk
- › 5gm butter
- › 20gm of white bread
- › 5gm of honey
- › Sugarfree or any other artificial sweetner
1. 1. Take the entire egg whole and whisk it in a bowl
2. 2. Add a spoon of milk and sweetener as per your taste
3. 3. Take your bread slice and cut it to your liking to get small squares. Then soak them in your egg mix for a few seconds
4. 4. Take your pan and grease it with butter. Not too much, just enough to unstick your pan.
5. 5. Place your soaked bread slices on the pan and cook each side for a few seconds till the bread turns golden brown
6. 6. Place them on a plate and enjoy your tasty snack to your heart's content! Best enjoyed with a cup of coffee or milk (my personal opinion)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!