Mini Eggizza Bites
• By Ankita Juneja
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:15 Minutes 100 kcal
Ingredients for Mini Eggizza Bites
- › 3 Egg whites
- › 30 g Fat free cheese, shredded
- › 25 g Bell pepper
- › 25 g onion
1. Cut onions and bell peppers into small pieces and give a good stir with all your favorite masalas (I used salt, red pepper, chaat masala, cayenne pepper, dried onion, garlic and ginger powder)
2. Meanwhile, beat 3 egg whites with some salt and black pepper
3. On a non stick pan (I also used olive oil cooking spray), keep a mason jar lid (with the inside cover removed), and pour the egg white. Sprinkle a few drops of water on the side and cover the pan with lid.
4. After a couple of minutes, add your veggie mixture and top up with cheese.
5. Cover for 30-40 seconds more and bites are ready to be served with chutneys of your choice ( I eat these with red chill chutney and mint-cilantro chutney)
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!