• By Srija Banerjee
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
00:30 Minutes 241 kcal
Ingredients for Milky veggies
- › 5gm olive oil
- › 50gm capsicum
- › 15 gm mushroom
- › 50gm zucchini
- › 20gm onion
- › 20gm rajma (pre boiled for use)
- › 10 ml coconut milk
- › 1 whole boiled egg
1. Chop all vegetables in small pieces.
2. Keep the rajma boiled before use.
3. In a pan, add oil followed by all the veggies.
4. Saute the veggies well, add boiled rajma and the coconut milk.
5. Add salt and black pepper powder according to taste. Adjust water as required.
6. Add the boiled egg at the end and mix everything well. Serve hot with bread or rice.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!